Why Choose Us
It’s critical for employers to know that all their staff trained in First Aid has the skills they need and the confidence to put them into practice. Response-First is a centre of Qualsafe Awards, an Ofqual Awarding Organisation and Members of Association of First Aid Training (AOFA), so you can be assured that our courses meet the most rigorous standards.
The benefit of training with Response First is that we are a team of professional trainers who specialise in First Aid training. Response First courses offer a wide range of HSE & Ofqual regulated First Aid courses covering everything from sprains, strains and fractures to spotting the early signs of meningitis, from resuscitation techniques to treating allergies, and from controlling bleeding to using a defibrillator or saving someone who is choking.
Response First courses are extremely practical and are held in groups of 12 (per trainer) to give you individual attention and help you to feel confident and competent that you would know what to do in an emergency. Our training is practical and will help you to understand the necessary priorities when treating someone, so that you will be able to think on your feet logically and safely.
There will be enough manikins, so no waiting around and we are happy to teach adult, baby and child First Aid on any of the courses. Our course content will be adapted to your needs, we will listen to your work or home concerns and ensure that all the areas you wish us to cover are included in the course.
We value your time and would like to ensure that you enjoy the course and learn effectively in a calm and relaxed environment, with extremely well qualified trainers who are able to answer your questions and teach beyond the expectation of a prescriptive syllabus.
What we offer:
- Affordable quality Training / Full course joining instructions provided.
- Value for money, with special group booking price reductions
- Experienced and qualified staff with Follow-up advice
- Tailored courses to suit individual needs
- Easy to book on to our Courses – by phone, email or online.
- Course manuals Provided / A4 and credit size certificates
- Tea, Coffee & Biscuits throughout the course
- Free car parking at some of the course venue
- Reminder notifications 12 weeks before certificate expiry dates
- Fully Insured and CRB checked
- Courses can be delivered at weekends and in the evening ( contact us)
If you would like to hear what other people have said about our courses, please visit Our Testimonial page